Available Tuesday – Friday
Lunch service from 11 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Tuesday – Friday
Dinner Service 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (last reservation at 7:30) Tuesday – Friday
Sunday Brunch: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Here are friendly reminders to help support the Club’s safety practices:
- Please do not come to the Club if you are feeling ill, have a fever or a cough.
- Reservations are required to dine at the Club for both the bar and dining room. Due to stringent restrictions, walk-in diners will not be accepted. Call (951) 783-3553 ext. 226 or email email@example.com
- Face coverings are required.
- Enter the Clubhouse through the main entrance under the car port.
- Social Distancing of 6 feet is required.
- Mingling is not allowed per County guidelines and visiting other tables is prohibited so social distancing can be observed.
- All furniture are positioned to promote social distancing; please do not move the furniture.
You can make reservations for 2 dining experiences:
- The Arroyo Lounge (formally the main dining area): enjoy casual dining in a pub-style atmosphere.
- Patio: outdoor dining on the main clubhouse level. We are looking forward to having you back! For more details please call reservations: 951-683-5323 ext 226
Inland Empire’s Finest Dining in One Place
Members and their guests can relax in their magnificent clubhouse while receiving the dining experience and gourmet cuisine they deserve and expect as a member of a fine private club. We offer a first class experience to each member and their guests whenever they dine in any of our dining rooms.
The main dining room features spectacular views of our championship golf course and serves world class cuisine featuring local and seasonal products prepared by Executive Chef Marvin Hungerford and the Victoria Club Culinary Staff.